Wednesday, January 11, 2012

With Aloha From Japan!

And specifically from Yokosuka!  For those of you that don't know, Rich and I moved here in August 2011 (well he's actually been here since April) and we can't believe how fast the time has flown by.  I mean, it's already 2012!  My good friend Annie has been bugging me for months to start a blog to chronicle our life and adventures abroad, but it's taken me awhile to gather the courage to put myself/ourselves out there.  But with the new year, I've decided to get my act together and really do this.  My hope for this blog is to keep our friends and family updated with our life in Japan AND to keep me occupied for the next 2 and a half years so I don't get too homesick/friendsick/familysick.  Feel free to comment on any posts.  Happy reading!!!